Terms & Conditions
For everyone's consideration and considering the cases in our area,
I have implemented a 4 week waiting period for anyone who has gotten an inoculation/ vaccination or flu shot, before making an appointment with us.
If you have any symptoms, we will be happy to reschedule you.
Your well-being is our priority!
Medical Reasons for cancelling an appointment:
If you have any symptoms, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
There will be NO fee, even if short notice.
i there is a medical/family emergency, please call us and we will reschedule you.
In case of a "no-show", no notification or cancelling an appointment in less than 24-hour cancellation prior to your appointment, we request full payment for the missed appointment.
Thank you for your understanding.
Covid19 Safety Practices and Procedures:
1.) We ask you to sign a liability waiver before coming to your appointment or at the time of your appointment.
2.) We would like to ask you to self-monitor and consider these points before coming in for your appointment:
- Have you been in close contact with anyone having symptoms in the last 10 days?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem?
- Have you had your vaccine, booster or flu shot within the past 28 days and if so are you past the 28 days?
- Do you have swelling in your ankles and lower legs and if so, have you consulted a doctor?
- Do you have any other symptoms like headaches, etc.?
- How is your overall well-being?
If you have had any of those we will NOT be able to provide treatment and will be happy to reschedule you.
Please answer these questions truthfully and conscientiously to protect you and us and know that we are discerning in addressing health concerns appropriately.
We reserve the right to terminate a session if any symptoms are present
or if you show a temperature.
We ask all to be compassionate and kind during this challenging time,
to respect each others choices and to be kind. Also to trust our judgement if we deem a treatment not in the best interest or to refer you to another health practitioner.
Heikewellnessmethod is not affiliated with Los Alamos Chiropractic Center
and does not reflect their office policy.